Collins Street Media incorporates more than three decades of finance journalism and investor communications experience with an intimate understanding of the energy, mining and broader commodities markets. Collins Street Media offers:
- Media, investor and stakeholder relations and communications services;
- Marketing and media strategy development and execution;
- Maintenance of media and analyst, broker and institutional databases;
- Issues management and corporate transaction advice and assistance;
- Advice and assistance on events and functions including EGMs, AGMs, presentations;
- Preparation/editing of announcements, media releases and presentations;
- Distribution of ASX announcements, media releases and other material – nationally and internationally – to media, brokers, analysts and fund managers;
- Road show planning including media, analyst and institutional presentations;
- Media training to prepare for and assist with dealing with media.
Media/Investor relations strategies
Collins Street Media will develop strategies to create a positive profile of the company in the media and develop the key messages for external consumption. This includes advising on and helping to develop a steady news flow to build awareness of your company’s operations. A program of media briefings, luncheons, site visits and other informal and formal relationship-building opportunities as well as direct briefings of targeted journalists and media outlets, will form a crucial part of this effort.
Developing, implementing and coordinating targeted media strategies designed to support and promote your company. This involves maintaining close, daily contact with mainstream and trade media business and finance journalists, developing and issuing media releases and undertaking swift and targeted follow-up. Design and implementation of media and investor relations marketing strategies to communicate and effectively sell, your company’s investment proposition to the investment community.
Professional writing & editing
For daily media releases, corporate brochures, newsletters, annual and other statutory reports, investor briefs, websites. Event coordination – For media conferences, launches, office openings, official ceremonies. Collins Street Media specialises in developing a company-wide communications plan covering media, investors, government and the broader stock exchange/financial markets community. Collins Street Media will also act as a primary contact and coordinate responses to media enquiries on specific news events or in a crisis management situation and will act as company spokesperson when appropriate.
Advising companies and key executives on how to engage with the media. Tailored media training for media interaction, interviews and public events.
Crisis and issues management
Collins Street Media has broad experience in developing an effective and co-ordinated company-wide crisis communication plan. We are available to provide strategic advice and communication support to ensure timely and effective responses to emergency situations.